Anywho. I'm feeling really random today as I write this blog at noon and still haven't left my pajamas and probably won't until I have to work tonight.
1. So after I figured out that I'm not doing this whole concealer thing right.. remember this post. Well I finally went to the Youtube videos for makeup tips. It's really crazy how makeup trends constantly change, either that or I've been doing it wrong this entire time. Which is completely possible.
Anyways, my coworkers helped me find these, by Jaclyn Hill. She is amazing. This video below is her concealer and foundation video, I'm definitely going to try this very soon.
2. SO. I've started my christmas list... This. I love this so much. It's tiny and dainty and I love it. It's from Dogeared.
3. In case you were ever wondering about the other Blue Apron meals... here's the one with the Cod and the blue potatoes.....
Let me just tell you. It definitely wasn't my favorite. I actually ended up canceling my Blue Apron Membership because the next dish which was the Peperonata with fried egg over polenta was almost the exact same recipe(peppers, tomato sauce, sherry), Except over polenta. (Sorry I forgot to take the picture for the polenta. )
Well I wasn't about to make the same mistake twice so I nixed the tomato sauce and sherry vinegar with the polenta recipe and it was heaven. Matt didn't like either one of them, so rather than spend $60/week for some random recipe. I'll go ahead and do some research on Pinterest for new meals.
I'm still glad I tried Blue Apron though, I think everyone should try something at least once.
4. Did you know that the Flu Shot can give you the following side effects:
- Soreness, redness, or swelling where the shot was given
- Fever (low grade)
I can tell you first hand the flu shot is capable of giving you all of these symptoms, because I got my flu shot on Friday (big mistake) and was basically in bed all weekend. Don't worry I've slept for the past 15 hours. *** you should still get the shot,to help ward off the flu***
5. My workout summary for this past week:
Monday: Ran 3 miles on the treadmill! Ran 2 of 3 miles without stopping. I'm kind of proud of that, since i'm not a real runner... not yet anyway!
Friday: Ran .5 miles before I got bored, so I did a random boot camp workout. It was 78% mountain climbers along with random squats and abs. It was intense, but I was glad I was motivated to complete all of it.
Sat/Sun: This + being miserable.
I did feel well enough to make waffles and coffee this morning, Matt is a lucky man. I already feel like this day will be victorious.
I hope your Sunday is wonderful!
Do you get the flu shot every year?
Have you ever gotten the side effects from the flu shot?
Do you ever go to You tube videos to try new beauty tips/regimens?